Thursday, May 30, 2013

Food Critic



By: Shivansh Patel

3BR News Team

Food Critic
   Hi my name is Shivansh Patel and I am here to talk about the casual restaurant Panera Bread. On my first visit, the moment I walked in I smelled the aroma of the delicacies. I had mac and cheese, yogurt and a chocolate chip cookie. The Mac and Cheese was warm, soft and very tasty. The chocolate chip cookie was both chewy and crunchy at the same time. They had artisan pastries, brownies, cookies, cakes, muffins and scones as desserts. There were also freshly baked bread, egg soufflés, bagels, spreads and some breakfast sandwiches. The whole place was amazingly kid friendly and the food was delicious! You must go and eat there. It’s the best! I give this restaurant five out of five stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment