Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Story of a Blue Bird

The Story of a Blue Bird
By: Tomek Bogacki
Number of pages: 17 


1. Tell us about the first time you tried to do something. Tell what you did and how you felt.
The first time I rode my bike I felt scared because I thought I would fall off like a baby bird falling from its nest. 

2. Use afraid, flew, join, learn, nothing, thought and wonder in sentences.

I was afraid to ride my bike.
A bird flew high in the air.
I want to join ice hockey.
When you go to school, you learn.
There is nothing in the bag.
I thought about the future.
I wonder how my reading log is?


3. Do the birds in the story act like real people? Give some examples.
Yes, the birds in the story do act like people because they talk, (p.24)


Mrs. W's response:

Good job! Great TTQA




No comments:

Post a Comment